Please be aware that the following clauses apply to all purchase orders issued to you by Archimedes:
1) You must notify Archimedes of any non-conforming product.
2) You must obtain Archimedes’ approval for any non-conforming product prior to shipment to Archimedes.
3) All suppliers must maintain a Quality System that is compliant to the requirements of ISO 9001:2008 or AS9100:2009.
4) You must notify Archimedes of any changes in product and/or processes, equipment, change of suppliers, changes of manufacturing facility location and, where required, obtain Archimedes approval.
5) You must flow down to the supply chain the applicable requirements including customer requirements.
6) All records must be retained for a minimum of 3 years.
7) Where appropriate, all personnel shall be qualified to perform their job function.
8) You must provide right of access by Archimedes, our customer and regulatory authorities to the applicable areas of all facilities, at any level of the supply chain, involved in the order and to all applicable records.
9) All packing slips and C of C's must include the revision status as per the Archimedes purchase order, if applicable.
10) Where appropriate, test specimens must be submitted to Archimedes for inspection/approval.
11) Where appropriate, the supplier shall identify the requirements for design, test, inspection, verification, and use of statistical techniques for product acceptance.
12) Calibration houses only: A calibration system in conformance with ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 must be maintained that is traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology and provide positive identification of calibration status. Adequate process controls, records, and certifications shall also be sufficiently maintained to satisfy purchase order requirements. Data is required with any out-of-tolerance condition(s) found.
13) Use current revision of all referenced documents unless otherwise instructed.